Monday, December 1, 2008

the bair family!

Last month, when I posted Cassi and David's incredible wedding at Fernbank, I mentioned that missing bridesmaid Amber was absent due to the fact that she had just given birth to her first child. Well, I'm happy to say that I got to meet little Adalyne, and she is simply gorgeous.

The Bair family is special to me since I know them all through my sweet friend Carribeth. Adalyne's daddy, Brennan, is one of Carribeth's brothers. It was so great to spend some moments with these adorable new parents. Adalyne is a lucky gal to have been born into such a loving family.

So, without further ado.....here's cutie-pie Adelyne and her proud parents!








They have the most awesome pups!! We had to get some shots of them.





Our little model kept zonking out. I have that effect on adults too.







There's just something about a dad and his daughter...



Isn't Amber a stunning mommy?







Well, hello there!



She has the coolest nursery!






Here's a big internet hug for the Bair family....squeeze! Thanks so much for allowing me to photograph your charming family!

No comments: